-
May 22nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Forgive me for being new, and no introduction... but I'm late picking up my dds from school.
Just a quick one... Is there any ways to use 2 codes in one order at AG.com?
TIA
D~
-
May 22nd, 2006, 06:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I think online you can only use one.
-
May 22nd, 2006, 06:53 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Yep, you can only use one code at a time. Welcome to the board! Remember to tell us more about yourself when you have the time [img]smile.gif[/img] .
-
May 22nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board! Yes you can only use one code at a time (I have tried using two). Aren't codes great though?!
-
May 22nd, 2006, 07:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
You can't use two codes at once, but you can combine the $10 Club joining or renewing discount with a code to get a double dip. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 22nd, 2006, 07:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
OK thanks so much... I just knew you all would have the answer!
D~
-
May 22nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
May 23rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
May 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks